New Commercial Utility Accounts

The Town of Princeton provides water to businesses within city limits and parts of the extraterritorial jurisdiction. Businesses outside of these areas may contact the Johnston County Public Utilities department (919-989-5075) for county hook-up.


To open an account with the Town of Princeton, visit the town hall to fill out an application for service or bring in a completed application to our office. You will need your driver's license and the required deposit amount.     New accounts set up after 3:00pm will be serviced next day.