How could I have used this much water?

You may not have actually used that much water. There's a possibility you have a leak that is difficult to detect or notice. Call our office and we will work with you to solve the problem.

 What do I do if I have a leak?

If you have a leak or suspect you have a leak, contact a plumber to fix the problem. Once the leak is fixed, bring us a receipt showing the date the leak was fixed as well as the section repaired. With this information our office can adjust your highest bill once per leak. If you contact our office as soon as possible we can work with you on making payments for a leak.

 What do I do if I experience low pressure?

Check your meter and the surrounding area for possible leaks. Next, call our office to report low pressure for your area. We can send the Public Works Department to investigate possible causes.

 Why does my bill show a previous balance?

We may have received your payment after the due date resulting in a penalty fee. Also, if you make a payment after the bills are sent off to be mailed (at the end of the month) your payment will not show on the new bill. Call our office to verify payments made.

 Can I get a discount for filling my pool?

We can adjust the sewer charge for your bill if you have a pool over 5,000 gallons. Please call our office as soon as possible when you fill your pool to get the best adjustment.

 How do I request an additional garbage/recycle bin?

Call our office to put in a request for an additional garbage/recycle bin. Our PWD Superintendent will assess your garbage/recycle usage and make a final determination. There is a $5.00/month charge for each extra garbage bin. The first two recycle bins are free for citizens. More than two recycle bins incurs a fee of $1.00/month for each recycle bin.